The future is not hopeful if the youth of today are not prepare for he future challenges, that is why we are focusing on skills training and small trade business education.
Our Area of Focus
Farm to market roads
Transportation continue to remain the primary challenge we face in Liberia today , without adressing this issue achieving the UN MDG will remain impossible increasing the likeliwood of the following:
- Farmers find it difficult to get their produce to market.
- Price of imported goods increases.
- Rerual health care services almost non existance.
- Sustainability is almost inpossible.
- Porpulation dencity increases, which can result to health out breaks.
Safe drinking water is a human right
Over 70% of the world we live in is cover by water by yet safe drinking water is a major concern for people around the world especially in developing countries. And Liberia is no exception. That is why we are looking to partner with other local and international Non-governmental/ non-profit organization to help address this needs in communities to not only provide safe drinking water but to also stress the need to drink clean and safe water.